Learn more about the most supportive business group on the Coffs Coast
About the Coffs Harbour
Chamber of Commerce
A membership-based, not-for-profit organisation, The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce is made up of businesses from a broad range of industries.
Administered by a proactive board of management, meeting each month to discuss issues affecting the business community, the Chamber develops new and innovative strategies to ensure the continued economic growth of the region, lobbies different levels of government on behalf of members and initiates learning and networking opportunities for the business community.
Through a variety of initiatives, The Chamber is constantly working to improve the region’s economic development, member services, community and quality of life issues.
We’re committed to promoting the interests of our members by taking a proactive role in helping to define and shape the region’s ever-changing business environment. Building on our region’s strengths, it is our goal to make Coffs Harbour an exceptional place in which to live, work and play.
Meet our Board
The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce Board is comprised of members who are all business professionals with a passion for and commitment to the Coffs Harbour Business Community. Providing their time, energy and expertise to the Chamber in a completely voluntary capacity, these Board members represent a variety of industries and interests, ensuring a diverse and thriving culture.
2nd Vice President
Paul-Thomas (PT) Clarke
The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to being a strong and effective advocate for the local business community.
We help local businesses thrive through a variety of initiatives and opportunities, and act as the voice of local business with Council and other governing bodies.
We also pride ourselves on offering the most extensive and valuable business development opportunities.
The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce provides support and assistance to the local business community as well as connecting our members to other businesses through a range of high quality networking activities and events. We are committed to ensuring our members receive value for their membership:
- connecting our members to other businesses and individuals through a range of high quality networking events;
- advocating at local, state and federal government levels on issues of concern to individual members and the business community as a whole;
- providing regional opportunities to members through our collaboration with organisations such as the Southern Cross University, North Coast Institute of TAFE, New South Wales Business Chamber, Regional Development Australia, other local Chambers & the City of Coffs Harbour;
- developing business leaders and innovators by providing mentoring, guidance and development opportunities to all members.
- to establish genuine and meaningful connections with civic, business, ethnic and social sectors of the Coffs Harbour community;
- to clearly and effectively represent the views of commerce to the general community on behalf of local business of the region;
- to keep members informed on important matters affecting trade, commerce and industry, retail and tourism, as well as community matters which may impact on local business;
- to continue to market and promote the image and perception of Coffs Harbour as a fantastic place to live, work and play.