- This event has passed.
Webinar – Single Touch Payroll with the Australian Tax Office’s Assistant Commissioner
March 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The parliament has now passed legislation to extend Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting to all employers from 1 July 2019.
In this webinar attendees will:
• gain an understanding of what STP is and how it works
• hear why STP is so important
• understand how the ATO will use the data
• understand transition options and support available for small employers
• know what to do to get ready for 1 July 2019
• have your questions answered
When: Single Touch Payroll – Monday 18 March 2019
Time: 12- 1pm
Cost: NSW Business Chamber Members: complimentary
Local Chamber Members: $15 including GST
Non Members: $25 including GST
Register: To register click here Single Touch Payroll
Please ensure an email address is included in your registration to access the webinar.