- This event has passed.
SafeWork NSW are hosting a FREE workshop on Falls From Heights – Scaf Safe.
May 15 @ 4:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Falls from heights (FFH) has been identified as a priority issue in the SafeWork Work Health and Safety Roadmap 2022, as it is a leading cause of worker fatalities and serious injuries across all industries, with the vast majority of falls from heights occurring in the construction industry. The top 3 things workers fall from are ladders, roofs and scaffolds.
Coffs Harbour Inspectors will be delivering a Presentation on:
- Adequate controls are in place to manage the risks of falls;
- Scaffolding and edge-protection systems are properly installed and maintained;
- All potentially hazardous openings on a building site are securely covered;
- Suitable controls are in place on fragile and brittle roofs, and in the presence of other hazards such as skylights;
- Ladders are being used appropriately.
Please click on the link below to register.