- This event has passed.
PErforM Workshop – Coffs Harbour
June 5 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
SafeWork NSW is offering free workshops in Coffs Harbour to help employers better manage hazardous manual tasks using the PErforM (Participative Ergonomics for Manual Tasks) program.
The workshops are being held in March and June, attendance is free and spaces are limited. Please see following regarding details about the workshops, registration information and link details to register.
PErforM is a simple manual task risk management program based on participative ergonomics, an internationally recommended approach for reducing musculoskeletal disorders.
The workshop will develop your skills so that you:
• understand the PErforM program and participative ergonomics
• understand the resources required to implement PErforM in your workplace
• can deliver PErforM training
• can facilitate a manual tasks risk assessment using PErforM
• can facilitate the management of manual tasks risks through developing and implementing effective controls
• understand the importance of review and evaluation.
You will also be able to practice using the PErforM risk assessment tool.
This workshop is designed for people who:
• will be implementing the PErforM program
• occupy a position with access to management and workers
• have good communication and motivational skills
• have knowledge of risk management and hazardous manual tasks
• preferably have experience in training and facilitation.
Date: 5 June 2019
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: C.ex Coffs, Vernon Street