Park Beach Plaza, the largest shopping centre between Newcastle and the Gold Coast, confirms Platinum Partner sponsorship of the Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce.
Steve Gooley, General Manager of the Bachrach Naumburger Group, the owners of Park Beach Plaza says the partnership with Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce was a natural fit.
“The Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce is an incredibly proactive and engaged organisation that supports the local business community through several key initiatives,” Mr Gooley said.
“With over 130 retailers, Park Beach Plaza is an integral part of the local business community, and we believe this partnership will yield great rewards.
“Together, we believe we will do great things.”
George Cecato, President of Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce, says the Chamber is thrilled with the partnership.
“Not only is Park Beach Plaza the key retail centre in the region, it also has a long and proud history of supporting the community in a huge variety of ways,” Mr Cecato said. “From sporting clubs to community activities, Park Beach Plaza is genuinely invested in the Coffs community. The partnership between the Chamber and Park Beach Plaza is going to produce great results for the Coffs Harbour business community.”
Mr Cecato says the past twelve months have been busy ones for the Chamber.
“We have been very active during the past year and have focused our objectives and energy around three main principals: Uniting the community in ‘Working Together’; Changes start with us; Be the best regional city in Australia,” Mr Cecato says.
“Having Park Beach Plaza on board as a Platinum Partner, will help us achieve these objectives.”
FOR MORE INFORMATION, contact Garth Shipperlee, Executive Officer, Coffs Harbour Chamber of Commerce. Phone 6651 4101 or email email@example.com
CHAMBER’S RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS:
- The development and launch of the new website coffschamber.com.au
- Hosting the well supported networking events with the Blues, Gill Hicks, John McGrath, Steven Bradbury and others.
- Working with Airport management and Council to secure airline services between Coffs Harbour and Brisbane, and Coffs Harbour and Newcastle, as well as increase the number of Coffs to Melbourne flights
- Working with SCU in championing support for an Allied Health Building. The Chamber was instrumental in securing the $12 million federal government commitment to commence this facility
- Supporting local business Dolphin Marine Magic when it was targeted by activists to boycott the attraction
- The approval of the Duke St extension and the support received on the World Rally Championship issue
- Providing support to C.ex Group in raising funds for the homeless in the Community Sleep-outs
- The continued success of the Sunnys Business Awards
- Winning, for the first time, the “Best Regional Chamber of Commerce” in the Mid-North Coast NSW Business Chamber Awards
- Collaborating with Council in support of a number of projects and in particular for a $13M upgrade of existing and new infrastructure for the Cex International Stadium. Championed and achieved strong support from members in order to help support this opportunity in order to future proof this asset for decades to come
- Ongoing lobbying for continued upgrading of Jetty Foreshores precinct